Wednesday 28 January 2009

Here we go....

I'm not sure if this is a good idea or not but I have decided to take the leap into blogland. I'm not aiming too high though - 1 post a fortnight and I will be happy. (Please leave comments so I know I'm not talking to myself.)



I have called it "On the CASE" because I'm always trawling blogs on the lookout for cards I can CASE (Copy And Share Everything) and I'm hoping this will be a place where I can pass it forward.

The Stampin' Up! family is a very sharing one and there are always Demonstrators willing to share a new technique or a new way of using a product. I have been taking advantage of that and now I'd like to do my part. So welcome and I hope you can find some inspiration to create some beautiful things with Stampin' Up! products.

No comments: