Tuesday 3 February 2009


This card uses the Sale-A Bration set called Botanical Blooms. The colours haven't shown up too well (Some photography lessons might be in order). I have used Sage shadow for the card base and stamped the leaf outline image with Sage shadow ink. Then I have layers of Night of Navy and Brocade Blue. The images I have stamped in the same three colours and I have added some Night of Navy eyelets (not quite in line I know). I have used the corner rounder punch on all corners.
This set is available for FREE until the end of February when you purchase $100 of Stampin' Up! products. Please feel free to contact me with an order or to book a workshop.
(P.S. I don't think I have CASEd this one but if it looks like yours let me know and I'll acknowledge you.)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love this one - did you punch the corners to make them so evenly rounded? I have corner envy!! Becky