Saturday 25 April 2009

Crazy For Cupcakes ?

This card is from a set called "Crazy for Cupcakes" It has, of course, got cupcake images which I will share with you later but for this one I have used the balloon.
I've stamped it twice onto Whisper White & coloured them in with some Bold Bright colours. I stamped, coloured & cut out another balloon. This one I mounted on the card with dimensionals, added some brads and layered it onto some matching coloured card. Didn't take too long and turned out quite nicely I think. Oh... the sentiment is from the same stamp set and I stamped it around the balloon making sure of where it went by using my Stamp-a-ma-jig (a tool I can hardly do without).
Thanks for stopping by. Happy Stamping !

1 comment:

libby said...

Very nice. I love how you "popped" out that one balloon.

Libby