Monday 28 May 2012

Birthday/Hostess gifts

Hi again (getting to be a habit now:)  )  I saw a card like this somewhere and thought it was lovely. When I needed a gift for a hostess who I knew liked to drink Tea I purchased a pack of Lipton something-or-other which was in a box. The box was a bit ordinary so I thought I would pretty it up and make it match the card. It turned out so well that I ended up making a few more for upcoming birthdays and another hostess. I was really happy with them and I thought they were lovely gifts.


I have tried to make this photo a bit arty-farty. Not so sure that it turned out so well.
Supplies here were Morning Cup stamp set, Warmest Regards stamps set (retired a long time ago), 5 petal punch, embossing folders, Designer series paper (neutrals) and an antique brad or pearl.
I apologise to whomever I have CASEd this from for not acknowledging. When I find it again I will be sure to add a link.
Thanks for popping in.

No comments: