Thursday 7 January 2010

A New Year







Hi there. It's been a while since my last post but you know how it is. So I hope you all had a happy Christmas and that you saw the old year out safely. Let's look forward to a peaceful 2010.

I've made a couple of cards over the last few weeks that I've been very happy with. Again I've been inspired by Michelle Zindorf who makes some amazing pieces of artwork. Check her out here .

It was my mum's 70th birthday recently and here is the card I made for her.



I've used a flower from the Fifth Avenue Floral stamp set, Kraft, Kiwi Kiss, Tempting Turquoise and Bronze cardstock. I had some chipboard numbers that I embossed with Copper embossing powder and I added a couple of green rhinestones and some non SU ribbon (um-ar). The flowers I coloured with turquoise ink and I sponged ink around the main piece of whisper white card.

I liked how it turned out and mum did too so it was all good.

I seem to be making alot of square cards lately. These measure a bit less than 15x15 because the envelopes I have are just a bit small for an exact 15x15. I plan to share a couple more with you over the next few days. I hope you like them.

No comments: