Thursday 7 January 2010

Another Birthday

Another birthday in our household. Nathan has just turned 11 and he definitely is one of a kind. This one uses a fish from "Just Beachy" and the sentiment from "One of a Kind". Cardstock is Elegant Eggplant, Real Red, Baja Breeze and some Kraft stamped with "Itty Bitty Backgrounds" (retired). I've stamped the fish randomly, then masked them and sponged some Baja breeze ink around them. I stamped and cut out the extra coloured fish & it's on some dimensionals with some bling added (of course).




A bit of Baja ribbon, layer some punches for the sentiment, some stickers to personalise it (kids love that) and we're done. I'm happy and he's happy. YAY!



2 comments:

Leonie Schroder said...

what a great card Vicki - love it! I'm sure Nathan loved it too!

Anonymous said...

This looks so fab!! I always find boy cards tricky but you make it look so good!! Well done! Becky