Thursday 7 January 2010

And yet another one

My sister-in-law also celebrates a birthday in January and I know she's into horses so I used the "Wanted" stamp set here with Creamy Carmel and black cardstock. I cut a circle and used temporary tape to put it on the white cardstock. I also put a piece of scrap paper along the bottom part. I brayered Tempting Turquoise ink onto the top two thirds of the white card and then some Brilliant blue, not covering all of the Turquoise. I took off the circle and the bottom scrap. This leaves you with a nice white circle and some 'ground' which I sponged with Creamy Caramel ink. I stamped the horse in black ink and then restamped another 2 times without reinking. I stamped some 'grass' using "Pocket Silhouettes". I used "Oval All" (retired) for the sentiment which I put into a Hodegpodge frame(also retired).





I added some flowers & bling and that's another birthday done. I'm working on another today so I can hopefully continue my run of posts.

See ya'

No comments: