Thursday 21 October 2010

So Much for Regular Posting

I really would like to know how people manage to blog every day. I cannot even manage once a month. It's been about 8 months since my last post. I have made quite alot of cards in that time most of which I have given without taking a picture (doh!). So I will start with some cards I have made over the last couple of days.


If you've seen the new Stampin' Up! Idea Book & Catalogue you may have seen the cute new owl punch. Well I've gone a little mad on him. I've trawled the web and come up with a whole stack of designs that I loved and so I have set about re-creating them.


This first I CASED from one here by bzimmer on Splitcoast Stampers. It uses the owl punch (obviously), the "little Leaves" Sizzix folder, Stampin' Up! eyelet border punch and the Woodgrain background stamp. Also the Oval and Scallop oval punches.


Hope you like this one and hope you are happy to see a few more owl cards which hopefully will appear before 2012.

See ya' Vicki

No comments: