Wednesday 15 July 2009

Baby Boom

My niece is having a baby shower on Saturday and I needed a card. I don't have many baby stamps in my collection (something I need to fix I think ) so I went trawling the net to find some inspiration. Well I found dozens of card that I loved so I have made 3 and will decide which one I will give on the the day.

First off I have to show this one. How cute is this. It's called a gel card and you use a zip-lock bag with some hair gel in it. There is a tutorial here and the card I CASEd is here (but I must say I like mine better!).




I've used patterned paper from the Baja Breeze Designer Series Paper layered on Pink Pirouhette and Baja Breeze card. The flowers are Prima flowers from my pre-Stampin' Up! days.
I'm happy with how this one turned out. I'm sure it will make my niece smile.
I will share some more cards soon.
Happy Stamping.

No comments: