Monday 13 July 2009

More Cupcakes

Well I don't know what's going on with the calender but it sure does seem to be skipping days here & there. I think I just lost the whole of June !!!!


I have hardly had a chance to update here but I'm determined not to let it go completely. So let today be the start of the rest of the year.

Here is a card using the set called "Crazy for Cupcakes". I'm finding this set really useful for boys, girls and adults too.

I showed a card before using just the balloon stamp. This card is using the cupcake stand for a pretty girls card.

Colours used here are Apricot Appeal, Close to Cocoa and Pretty in Pink as well as Whisper white. I have used the Oval punches and some matching ribbons and I have added some glitter to the cupcake tops (I don't think that shows up too well in the photo).
Hope you like this one and hopefully I will have more to show you soon.

No comments: