Saturday 21 February 2009

Embrace Life



This card is using a gorgeous set called "Embrace Life" which is available in the Summer Mini Catalogue. Products from this Catalogue are available only until the end of March so that's only a few quick weeks away. Check out the Catalogue by clicking on the piccie on the side.


Colours here are Night of Navy, and Bashful Blue. I have stamped the flowers in Night of Navy on Bashful Blue and cut them out. I have coloured in parts of the petals with a white gel pen. The sentiment has been stamped and punched out with the large oval punch and then sponged around the outside with Night of Navy ink. I like how this one turned out. I think this is one of my favourite sets. I think I'll share a few more soon.
Oh... BTW this one is not a case (as far as I know anyway)!!

1 comment:

libby said...

Love this card. I'll have to go have a better look at this kit.
Not sure if I've posted on your blog before or not but I think it's great you've started one. Loving all the card ideas.