Tuesday 17 February 2009

Not Botanical Blooms (but still Sale-A-Bration)

Here a card I found by a US demo Deb Horst. You can find the original card here. I have changed it just a little.





The colours are More Mustard, Really Rust and Brocade Blue. These panels are layered on Chocolate Chip and the card base is Very Vanilla. I have stamped in the matching inks and set an eyelet in the middle of each flower with my Crop-o-dile. I can't sew for the life of me so I have used "faux stitching" by piercing holes around the card edge and then joining them up with my Chocolate Chip marker. I love this technique and I love how this card turned out.


The stamp set is Polka Dot Punches from the Sale-A-Bration catalogue - only available for a couple more weeks so if you like it grab it now!

No comments: