Tuesday 10 February 2009

One last Botanical Bloom

Hi again.
Since we are nearing the end of the Sale-A-Bration I thought I would show one more card using the "Botanical Blooms" set. I've really liked using this set (obviously). I promise I will show off something else soon.

This card was CASEd from Linda Heller (a US demo) - you can find her blog here . Just lovely. The card is Pretty in Pink and Basic Black with some paper from the "Petals and Paisley" Designer paper pack (all the papers are great value at $11.95 for 12 sheets of double sided 12x12 paper). I have stamped in Certainly Celery for the leaves. The flowers I stamped in Basic Black and coloured them in with Pretty in Pink and Regal Rose ink (using the Aquapainter). The sentiment is from "It's Your Birthday"


1 comment:

Leonie Schroder said...

Vicki lovin your Botanical Bloom cards